Posted: October 25, 2018
Vitamin C is steadily gaining popularity in the beauty industry due to its powerful ability to naturally combat signs of aging, repair damage, and improve skin health. The best part? It’s great for all skin types.
Here are 7 reasons you need to add vitamin C to your beauty shelf, stat!
Vitamin C boosts collagen production so you can have plumper and firmer skin. The increase in collagen also works to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Dull skin no more!
This antioxidant helps combat free radicals, thus strengthening and renewing your skin at a cellular level. Vitamin C also helps revive other antioxidants, such as vitamin E.
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C thicken the skin’s dermis layer to guard it from harsh UV rays and sun exposure. It work wonders to the skin when worn with sunscreen!
Bye bye, blemishes! The topical use of vitamin C impedes melanin production, thus evening out the tone of the skin and brightening your complexion. So if you’ve got dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and racoon eyes to deal with — leave them to vitamin C.
Vitamin C stimulates healthy cell regeneration and turnover to repair collagen loss and sun exposure damage. Studies found that Vitamin C speeds up the natural healing process of the body, allowing acne, cuts, sunburns and other blemishes to heal more quickly.
In high concentrations, it can also reduce inflammation. Vitamin C is very ideal for people who have nasty puffiness around the eyes and other skin areas when they wake up in the morning.
Topical vitamin C products offer a high concentration of vitamins that improves dry skin by increasing the body’s moisture content and complete hydration — thus lending the skin a nice glow.
- It keeps your skin younger-looking.
- Vitamin C fights free radicals and signs of aging.
- Vitamin C shields the skin from damaging UV rays!
- It evens out skin tone and brightens dark spots.
- Vitamin C promotes skin repair and healing!
- Vitamin C reduces nasty inflammation!
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin C convert yet? If you’re looking for a vitamin C product in the market, experts recommend that you choose those with a high concentration of this vitamin to get the full range of its benefits.The SkinMedica skincare product line from the renowned Botox and Juvederm manufacturer, Allergan, contains ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and retinol.
If you’re not sure where to start, talk to us! We’d love to help you incorporate vitamin C into your regimen, choose the perfect SkinMedica product, or sort out your anti-aging skincare needs. Give us a call at 877-594-6233 or visit our branches in Southlake, Plano, or Dallas to begin your journey towards healthy, younger-looking skin.